Support Worker – £20,000-£21,000
Location – Alton
There is no I in Team!
Would you like to work for a progressive, forward-thinking Company that values their employees?
That offers Individual/Company yearly bonuses on top of a great salary?…..And offers fun, stress busting, team bonding activities
during working hours?
If you LOVE the sound of this company then please keep reading…..
Hampshire Recruitment Services has an exciting opportunity for a 2 Confident Customer Service Coordinators to join this fast growing and dynamic company based in Alton
Offering a very competitive salary of £20,000 per year plus bonuses with Outstanding Company Benefits which include:
20 days holiday + bank holidays (Holiday entitlement increases with service)
Health cash plan
Buy and sell holiday scheme (up to 5 days per holiday year)
Extra day off on your birthday
40% off cinema tickets
Cycle to work scheme
Quarterly work events
Excellent development and progression opportunities
Comprehensive training and support.
In return our Client is looking for candidates with the following qualities and skills:
• Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player
• Keeping calm under pressure and manage multiple activities
• Confident to communicate at all levels
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail
• Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative
• Aptitude to work without direct supervision
• Able to develop and build strong relationships with our customers
• Maintain an excellent standard of service
• Be organised and have a high attention to detail
• Have the ability to work calmly in a pressurised environment
• Able to work from Monday to Friday – 8am-5pm
Your role will be:
The key objective of a Customer Service Coordinator is to deliver exceptional service and query resolution to a high standard.
A pivotal area in the company that is critical to ensure agreed services are delivered and managed to a customer’s expectation.
Handling inbound calls and proactively making enquiries to investigate and understand a customer’s query, however complex.
The role requires subcontractor liaison and relationship management.
Ensuring all key information is accurately recorded on a central customer database and further investigation needed is captured comprehensively. You will be expected to be proactive in dealing with tasks that have been assigned and take ownership as and when they arise.