Hampshire Recruitment Services has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join a fast growing and dynamic company based in Alton.
Job Title: Customer Services Co-ordinator
Salary: £20,000 per year
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8am-5pm
Department: Customer Services
Responsible to: Customer Services Team Leader
Fantastic Benefits and free parking.
• Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player
• Keeping calm under pressure and manage multiple activities
• Confident to communicate at all levels
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail
• Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative
• Aptitude to work without direct supervision
The key objective of a Customer Service Co-ordinator is to deliver exceptional service and query
resolution to a high standard. A pivotal area in the company that is critical to ensure agreed services are delivered and managed to a customer’s expectation.
Handling inbound calls and proactively making enquiries to investigate and understand a customer’s
query, however complex. The role requires subcontractor liaison and relationship management.
Ensuring all key information is accurately recorded on a central customer database and further
investigation needed is captured comprehensively. You will be expected to be proactive in dealing with tasks that have been assigned and take ownership as and when they arise.
Quality & Standards:
• Develop and build strong relationships with our customers
• Maintaining excellent standard of service
• Be organised and have a high attention to detail
• Ability to work calmly in a pressurised environment
• Prompt response to emails and queries from subcontractors/customers and customer services
• Follow correct escalation procedures with customer services and other business areas as necessary.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity email your CV to email@example.com