Caring Individuals Wanted for Rewarding Work!!
Our Client is Based in Alton and offers Full, Part and Term Time Roles, as well as Evening, Night and Weekend work.
No Experience is Needed.
Hampshire Recruitment Service has exciting opportunities for Nurturing and Responsible Individuals to work within the Caring Community. You will be assisting older children and young adults with varying disabilities
No experience is required for this position and Full Training will be given, as well as Generous Employee Benefits which include:
- Competitive Salaries: Term-Time from £16,000, Full-Time from £18,000.
- Free Parking.
- 27 days Holiday Entitlement (pro rata for part time) 13 Weeks for Term-Time Roles
- The use of State of the Art Equipment, in an OFSTEAD – “OUTSTANDING” prestigious School/College.
- Contributory Pension Schemes.
- Occupational Health Scheme.
- Subsidised Gym Membership.
- Access to School/College Indoor Swimming Pool.
- HSF Health Cash Plan.
- Cycle Scheme.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Life Assurance Scheme.
- Overtime is available.
- Outstanding Training with Opportunities to gain Complimentary NVQ Qualifications.
- To encourage tenants to do as much as possible for themselves by guiding and assisting them
- Help tenants to identify the assistance they require to enable them to live as independently as possible.
- Help tenants to assume responsibility for their own development. This will encompass all aspects of everyday living.
- Support tenants to work on independent living goals, in line with their identified outcomes.
- Provide personal care to a high standard.
- Assisting with prescribed medication, in line with procedures and Guidelines.
- Encourage tenants to organise their care routines and/or independence training and seek to develop relationships which will aid tenants towards greater maturity and independence.
- Support tenants with budgeting and managing their Direct Payments effectively.
- Support tenants in maintaining relationships with families, carers and friends.
- Develop skills in basic counselling, behaviour management and dealing with social and emotional problems. Any major difficulties in these areas must be undertaken in close consultation with the PA Co Coordinator or Deputy Head of Residential Services.
- Support tenants to communicate with all other agencies.
- Working with other care professionals such as District Nurses, GPs, etc.
- Encourage tenants to make and attend medical, dental and specialist appointments and ensure the results are recorded.
- Ensure a consistent approach from all staff working within the project by following agreed care plans.
- Keep up-to date records for each tenant.
- To support tenants to care for and maintain their personal equipment and belongings.
- To support tenants to access the community.
- To support tenants seek meaningful occupation and voluntary opportunities if appropriate.
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Identify and refer faults/work to the facilities department.
- Carry out routine administration tasks.
- Attend meetings and share in discussions
- To promote good practice in relation to equality and diversity, with both staff and tenants.
- To support the in safeguarding and protecting the welfare of all tenants.
- To comply with policies and procedures relating to safeguarding, health and safety, equality and diversity, confidentiality and data protection, reporting concerns to an appropriate person.
- To maintain and develop own professional knowledge and awareness.
- To undertake any other such duties or general tasks and hours of work as may reasonably be required and any other responsibilities, which may from time to time, be delegated by your manager.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure check along with other relevant employment checks prior to starting.
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY! We are waiting to hear from you!